Changing Passwords and Adding 2 Factor Authentication for Office 365 Highly Recommended
Recently, we have seen a number of instances where hackers have obtained access to a user’s Office 365 account. Once they access the account, they will send fraudulent requests to change bank account information or wire instructions, and then create a rule to mark new messages as “read” and move them to either the junk or deleted items folder.
Step 1 – Change your Email PasswordTo change your password, follow these instructions:
- Sign in to office.com/signin with your work or school account.
- Go to Settings > Password.
- Enter your old password.
- Create a new password and confirm it.
- Select Submit to finish and change your password
- For more instructions – click here